Monday, July 2, 2012

Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo?

Why yes I have thank you very much!  I have tried just about every dry shampoo on the market from $5.00 to almost $50 (I hope Thad doesn't see this!).  I finally quit trying after my 10th or so purchase. 

Did you guys watch Fashion Star, the reality show that was on this spring?  Well, I did and every other commercial was for the new line of Suave Keratin products.  "Have sleek, smooth, easy to style hair!" claims Nicole Ritchie.  On a shopping trip to Wal Mart, I decided to try out the shampoo.  It's Suave so for around $2.50 you can't really go wrong.  The shampoo, conditioner and leave in treatments were out of stock, but... they had the dry shampoo.  Bah!  Should I try it?  Heck, for less than $3.00 with tax I couldn't say no. 

Here in Louisiana during Summer, a nice blow out doesn't last more than a day or two.  I first tried this product on day 2 of my blow out and I couldn't believe how manageable, straight and texturized my naturally curly hair was!  This is an aerosol spray, so you don't have to worry about all of the product ending up in one spot (baby powder anyone??).  There is a slight powdery residue, but once you brush your hair it blends in well.  I use it at night and my hair looks great the next day.   There is no odd smell, actually it smells kind of nice.  Some of the other dry shampoos I have used smelled like old trash and the stuff that comes out of an airbag when it deploys.  Phew! 

Also, I have a fairly oily scalp, and this absorbed everything with no problems.  I wash my hair, blow dry, straighten it and am fine for about 24-36 hours.  Once it starts looking "droopy" or oily I use this to... complement my blow out.  This product can easily extend your hairstyle for a day or two.


People who will like this product: Anyone who "blows their hair out" or wants/needs to wait one more day before washing. 
People who will not like this product: People with very tight curly hair, mermaids

Will I buy this again?    Yes!  I have 6 cans under my sink!
Is the price right?           Heck Yes!  Less than $3.00
Husband's remark?        "Smells nice"

Total Score:  8.925/10

Want more information?
http://keratininfusion.suave.com/us/base/

Next up:  Body Wraps from It Works

No comments:

Post a Comment