Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Body Wraps from It Works?

I sure have, and this skeptic was very suprised! 

Also known as the "Ultimate Body Applicator", these wraps are nothing short of amazing.  I had read about them online, and saw a few different people selling them.  Recently, I saw that a friend was selling these and asked her if she could come help me do a wrap. 

Before you do your wrap, make sure you have saran wrap and a tape measure.  You'll understand in a second. We measured my "middle" in 3 different locations, at my belly button, and about 6 inches higher and lower.  Make sure that you mark where you measure on your SIDE (and not in the front like I did... the wrap will take the ink off) with a permenant marker.  Also, you may want to take a picture to compare your before and after.  Then we applied the wrap.  And by we I mean she.  It was very handy to have a second person, although I am sure I could do this by myself.  "We" opened the wrap carefully, and applied it to the area.  It smells nice, kind of like Mentholatum mixed with Aveda oil.  After the wrap is applied, it's time for the saran wrap.  This was a new experience; I felt like I was getting ready to go on Dexter's table.  (As side note, to lose even more inches, just wrap yourself tightly with saran wrap ;)  Then we waited.  It's only 45 minutes so she agreed to go ahead and stay.

After the 45 minutes was up, we removed the wrappings.  There was a little extra gel left on my skin, but it soaks in pretty easily.  It is the same as the Defining Gel also sold by It Works, so don't waste any!  After only 45 minutes I had lost 4" (measured in three areas).  I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself.  This was almost a week ago, and I have lost a total of 5".  The product says that your final result will take 72 hours, and that is about right.  The product also says that for maximum result to do 4 wraps.  I look forward to doing it again.

This product definitely tightened my skin and reduced the signs of cellulite.  My skin also feels smoother.  I can fit in shorts that I haven't worn in... well, a long time.  I really would not have believed the results if I hadn't seen them for myself.

I could see this being a lifesaver for people with loose skin from pregnancy or weight loss.  Actually, I think anyone would see results from this unless you have a perfect, well defined body. 

Also, I believe that with the proper supplements, this product could really help you look great!  I am excited to try out more products. 

My suggestion?  Become a Loyal Customer to get the wraps at about half price. 

People who will like this product:                Everyone who is not 100% perfect
People who will not like this product:          Kate Moss

Will I buy this again?                                   Yes, and I want to try their other products too
Is the price right?                                          Oh yeah!  Plastic surgery is expensive!
Husband's remark?                                       "You look good"

Total Score                                                    9/10 after one wrap... I will update after my 4th

Ready to buy yours? http://jp.myitworks.com

Please post below if you have any questions or comments!



***************************************************
UPDATE!!!!
I used another wrap (my second) on Thursday. I have lost an additional 2" and I can definitely tell that my skin is smoother and my cellulite shows less. I feel like I am wearing Spanx all the time. I should have the defining gel in soon, and I will do a review on it too. Yay!

Let me know if you would like to try one :)

1 comment: